Year of Qualification:
Areas of Expertise:
- Gallstone disease
- Complicated gallstone disease including exploration of bile duct
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Keyhole)
- Tuesday afternoons
- Thursday all day
- Royal College of Surgeons (England)
- Pancreatic Society of Great Britain and Ireland
- Medical Protection Society
- Laparoscopic (Keyhole)
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Complicated gallbladder surgery for bile duct stones (exploration of bile duct)
- Treatment of symptomatic liver cysts
- Hernias (abdominal, incisional & inguinal)
- ERCP – (endoscopic retrieval of bile duct stones)
- Biliary diversion
- Drainage procedure for chronic pancreatitis
Imran Bhatti graduated from the University of Bristol in 2004 and undertook an DM in pancreatic cancer (Nottingham 2010). He has trained in Bristol, Derby, and Leicester and has undertaken the prestigious McMaster Hepato-Pancreatico-Biliary surgery and Liver transplantation fellowship in Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Birmingham.
He has a particular interest in research and has several publications in peer-reviewed journals and a book chapter on Hepato-Pancreaticobiliary surgery. His main interests are in acute and chronic pancreatitis, gallstone disease and improving patient pathways. He has successfully set up the ‘Hot Gallbladder Service’ in Derby. This ensures that patients with symptomatic gallstones are placed on a pathway that expedites their gallbladder operation and prevents further complications.
Mr Imran Bhatti does not hold a share or financial interest in Derby Private Health.
Mr Imran Bhatti does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at Derby Private Health.
Mr Imran Bhatti does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at Derby Private Health.
To find out more or arrange a consultation, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us now on 01332 785200