Year of qualification:
Areas of expertise:
- Pain Management
- Alternate Fridays
- Ad-hoc appointments available as requested
- British Pain Society
- Association of Anaesthetists
- Derby Pain Society
- Society of Ultrasound in Anaesthesia
- European Society of Regional Anaesthesia
- Regional Anaesthesia UK
Dr Searle was Lead Clinician for Pain Services in Derby and Regional Advisor in Pain Medicine for the Royal College of Anaesthetists. He has been a Medical Manager for the Critical Care Division of the Hospital and was heavily involved in the design of the new Hospital. In recognition of his experience, he sits on an NHS England committee for Specialised Services and is part of a national mediation panel for the RCoA.
He lectures internationally on Regional Anaesthesia and has been at the forefront of developing Ultrasound use in both Regional Anaesthesia and Pain Medicine. His vision and drive has led to Derby becoming one of the leading centres of regional Anaesthesia in the UK. He participates in audit and research and initiated a Midlands educational meeting for Consultants and Trainees.
Dr Searle has written medico-legal reports for many years, has undergone training for this and is knowledgeable of the latest requirements for report writing.
The pain approach is a multi-disciplinary one and Dr Searle has access to expert professional assistance.
- Gabapentin in Neuropathic pain
- Supraclavicular Brachial Plexus Block
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
- Neuropathic pain, back and neck pain, facial pain
- Medico-legal reports
Services currently provided:
- Holistic management of Chronic pain
- Acute pain management
- Injection therapy
- Links with allied professionals
To find out more or arrange a consultation call us now on 01332 785200 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org