We offer a wide range of dermatology services at Derby Private Health
At Derby Private Health, we offer a wide range of dermatology procedures that can cure short-term skin conditions, or help patients manage the more long-term skin conditions with a variety of nurse-led treatment clinics.
Procedures including management of rashes and lumps and skin grafts are catered for, as well as more complex conditions, including the care for skin cancer patients.
The dermatology mole removal clinic, which was formerly based at London Road Community Hospital, will be relocated to Derby Private Health as of May 1st 2018. All private dermatology clinics will take place with one of our consultants at Derby Private Health.
For further information about consultations and prices, please contact our admin team on 01332 785200 or email email@example.com.
It is useful to bring a list of your current medications to your dermatology appointment.
If your skin condition is one which comes and goes, it is helpful if you bring photographs of the rash to clinic.
These are the dermatology services currently available at Derby Private Health:
- General clinics for diagnosis and management of rashes and lumps and bumps
- Skin surgery, including biopsies of rashes and lumps, and removal of skin cancers
- Nurse-led clinics for management of chronic skin conditions
- Day case treatments for application of skin or scalp treatments
- Light therapy for skin conditions such as psoriasis
- Leg ulcer dressings clinics
- Skin cancer management
- Clinics for diagnosis of skin cancer
- Skin flaps and skin grafts
- Counselling and support for skin cancer patients
- Photodynamic therapy (a specialised light therapy treatment) for skin cancers and pre-cancers
- Cryotherapy (liquid nitrogen treatment) clinics
- Skin check clinics for transplant recipients
- Iontophoresis treatments for sweating of hands and feet
- Botulinum toxin injections for sweating in the armpits
- Nurse-led pregnancy prevention clinics for female patients on isotretinoin for acne
- Biological therapy for psoriasis
- Specialist services, involving other departments:
Skin cancer multi-disciplinary team meeting with plastic surgeons, oncologists, radiologists, pathologists and specialist nurses for management of difficult skin cancers
- Patch test clinic for diagnosis of contact dermatitis
- Combined clinic with gynaecology department for vulval disorders
- Combined clinic with rheumatology department for patients with joint problems
To find out more or arrange a consultation, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us now on 01332 785200