Orthopaedic services at Derby Private Health
Orthopaedic services at Derby Private Health span a wide range of procedures, ranging from hip replacements to spinal surgery. Choosing Derby Private Health means that you are choosing some of the region’s finest orthopaedic specialists.
Our orthopaedic services provide care for patients who have musculo-skeletal injuries, from diagnosis and surgery to treatment and rehabilitation.
There are more than 200 different types of musculo-skeletal conditions, from common problems like back pain to more complicated conditions requiring surgery that can affect people of any age and cause chronic pain and disability.
Our services include:
- Complex hip and knee surgery
- Comprehensive range of therapy, physiotherapy and dietetics
- Foot surgery
- Injuries from accidents or sports
- Joint replacement
- Knee ligament reconstruction
- Orthopaedic surgery for minor procedures
- Paediatric orthopaedics
- Spinal surgery
- Upper limb surgery (including shoulder and elbow replacement)
Browse all of our orthopaedic consultants in the column to the right.
To find out more or arrange a consultation, email us at email@example.com or call us now on 01332 785200