Maxillofacial services at Derby Private Health
The Maxillofacial surgeons offer a comprehensive service relating to conditions of the face, mouth and jaws.
Our consultant surgeons are all duel qualified in medicine and dentistry and have extensive experience in all aspects of oral and maxillofacial surgery.
Our consultants treat a range of conditions, including facial injuries, head and neck cancers, salivary gland diseases, facial deformities, facial pain, temporomandibular (jaw) disorders, impacted teeth, cysts and tumours of the jaws, as well as mouth ulcers and infections.
Our comprehensive Maxillofacial service includes:
- Facial soft tissue surgery including cosmetic facial surgery, e.g moles, sebaceous cysts, basal cell carcinomas and squamous cell carcinomas
- Dento-alveolar surgery and oral soft tissue surgery
- Major head and neck malignancy surgery with primary reconstruction by microvascular tissue transfer.
- Salivary gland surgery for both benign and malignant disease.
- Facial deformity surgery, which is undertaken on a multidisciplinary team basis.
- Management of temporomandibular (jaw) joint disorders
- All forms of facial trauma, soft tissue and bone injury
- Oral osseointegrated implantology (Dental implants)
- Surgical management of obstructive sleep apnoea & snoring.
- Paediatric maxillofacial surgery
- Management of facial pain
To find out more or arrange a consultation, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us now on 01332 785200