Our ENT consultants can cater for a wide range of procedures, from tonsillectomies to to speech and language therapy, with expert care being given for each procedure.
Please see a list of all of our available ENT procedures:
General ENT surgery:
- Tonsillectomy (removal of tonsils)
- Thyroid surgery / parathyroid surgery
- Head and neck surgery including free flap reconstruction
- Complex mastoid surgery including stapedectomy & combined approach tympanoplasty
- Functional endoscopic sinus surgery
- Dedicated paediatric facilities
Specialist OPD services:
- Voice clinics (laryngology)
- Vertigo clinic
- Head and neck oncology clinic.
- Speech and language therapy
- Balance and tinnitus service
- Special hearing clinic (SHC) for adults with learning disabilities
Our ENT consultants are supported by a dedicated team of speech and language therapists and audiologists all of whom strive to ensure patients receive first class care.
To find out more or arrange a consultation, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us now on 01332 785200