We offer leading cardiac care using cutting-edge clinical innovations in the treatment and prevention of heart conditions.
We offer a range of different cardiac procedures, as well as diagnostic testing, to ensure your every need is met.
Our range of cardiac diagnostic investigations and interventional procedures includes:
- Echocardiography – provides details about heart structure and function
- Cardiac event recorder – records the heart’s activity over a period of time
- 24-hour ambulatory blood pressure – gives blood pressure recordings over a 24 hour period
- Chest X-ray – examines heart, lungs & chest walls
- Cholesterol and other blood lipids tests
- Coronary angiography/catheterisation – provides information about the blood pressure inside your heart and it’s pumping function
- Coronary angioplasty/coronary stenting – (also known as PCI) – uses a small balloon to open a narrowed artery, allowing blood to flow more easily
- Electrophysiological studies/testing – diagnoses abnormal heart rhythms
- Implantable loop recorders – records your heart rhythm for up to 14 months
- Implantable pacemakers – controls the heart’s rhythm when it beats too slowly
- Implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ICD) – a pacemaker to treat other types of heart rhythm disturbances
- Cardiac resynchronisation therapy (CRT) – delivers electrical impulses to the right and left ventricles
To find out more or arrange a consultation, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us now on 01332 785200