At Derby Private Health, we are hosting a series of educational GP Seminars in the area.
The seminars will be hosted by our consultants, who are experts in their field, and will provide engaging, useful information for you to take into your own practice. There will also be the chance to have a tour of the Derby Private Health suite following the seminar.
In addition to this, our events will be accredited with the CPD, allowing you to earn CPD points for attending our events. Food and drink will also be provided upon arrival.
Our rota of events from January-June 2018 is as follows:
- Ophthalmology issues: Managing red eye & diabetic retinopathy, hosted by Mr Pankaj Puri & Mr Patrick Richardson | Thursday March 15th, 6pm
- Treatment in primary care of common hand conditions, hosted by Mr Carlos Heras-Palou | Thursday March 22nd, 6pm
- When to refer a patient for spinal surgery, hosted by Mr Raj Bommireddy | Thursday May 17th, 6pm
- Dizziness and balance problems, hosted by Prof Owen Judd | Thursday May 24th, 6.30pm
- Updates in atrial fibrillation & heart failure, hosted by Dr Damian Kelly | Thursday June 7th, 6pm
- Investigating abnormal liver function tests: the role of fibrosis makers, hosted by Dr Andrew Austin | Thursday June 21st, 6pm
How to find us
Derby Private Health is located on Level 2 of the Royal Derby Hospital, with the easiest way of accessing the suite being via entrance 21. The nearest car park to this entrance is car park 6.
When you enter the hospital via entrance 21, head up to Level 2 via the stairs or lift and you will find Derby Private Health.
If you are entering the hospital via the main entrance, follow the signs for Maternity & Gynaecology until Derby Private Health is signposted.