Our GP Area helps you with referrals and much more
Our helpful team are on hand to assist GPs and patients. Contact us on the numbers below and we will arrange an appointment with a consultant and contact your patient.
Please send your referrals through via:
- Tel: 01332 786128
- Fax: 01332 787354
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post: Derby Private Health, Level 2, Royal Derby Hospital, Uttoxeter New Road, Derby, DE22 3NE
Educational seminars at Derby Private Health
We are pleased to announce that throughout 2018, we will be hosting a series of educational seminars at Derby Private Health for GPs and health care professionals.
Our seminars will be hosted by our consultants who will deliver informative presentations based on an area of their expertise, as well as giving you the chance to have your questions answered. There will also be the chance to have a tour of the Derby Private Health suite and find out more about the work that we do and how we reinvest all of our profits back into the NHS locally.
Our seminars will be CPD accredited, meaning that you will also earn CPD points for attending our GP-focused events. You can view our events on the CPD online event calendar here.
Food and drink will also be provided at all events, as well as complimentary car parking passes, allowing you to park on site at the Royal Derby Hospital free of charge.
Booking is essential for the seminars, so please register your place by clicking the button below or by calling 01332 785143.
Our educational seminars as follows:
- Investigating abnormal liver function tests: the role of fibrosis makers, hosted by Dr Andrew Austin | Thursday June 21st
- Unicompartmental knee replacements: Better or worse than total knee replacements? Hosted by Mr Guido Geutjens | Thursday July 5th
- Dyspepsia guidelines & preventing Oesophageal cancer, hosted by Mr Paul Leeder | Thursday July 26th
- Contemporary management & new surgical techniques for benign prostatic hyperplastia, hosted by Mr Giacomo Caddeo | Thursday August 30th
- Lumbar spinal stenosis: Timing surgery right, hosted by Mr Zdenek Klezl | Thursday September 13th
- Ophthalmology seminar (TOPIC TBC), hosted by Mr Ravi Gandhewar | Thursday September 27th
- Gastric sleeves & bypasses: An update on the evidence & everything you need to know, hosted by Mr Sherif Awad | Thursday October 11th
- Hiatus Hernia: Selecting patients for referral & surgery, hosted by Mr Ashok Bohra | Thursday October 25th
- Faints, falls and funny turns – what’s new in the management of syncope, hosted by Dr Nauman Ahmed | Thursday November 8th
- Dermatology issues: Useful tips for treating common conditions, hosted by Dr Rabi Nambi | Thursday November 22nd
- Urology/oncology seminar (TOPIC TBC), hosted by Dr Prantik Das | Thursday December 6th
- Latest advances in cataract surgery, hosted by Mr Pankaj Puri | Thursday December 13th
All of our seminars will commence at 7pm – but you are welcome to arrive from 6.30pm onwards.
Looking for our Directory of Services? Download your digital copy here!
We have agreements with many of the major insurers – if possible, please provide your patient’s insurance scheme and policy details when making a referral.
We accept patients who are insured with the following insurance companies, as well as a number of others:
Patients may wish to pay for some procedures that are not currently available on the NHS, or if they have been waiting for treatment for some time and would like to choose when they receive treatment.
A GP referral is always preferable, however patients can self-refer for the following services: