Our GP Area helps you with referrals and much more
Our helpful team are on hand to assist GPs and patients. Contact us on the numbers below and we will arrange an appointment with a consultant and contact your patient.
Please send your referrals through via:
- Tel: 01332 786128
- Fax: 01332 787354
- Email: email@example.com
- Post: Derby Private Health, Level 2, Royal Derby Hospital, Uttoxeter New Road, Derby, DE22 3NE
Educational seminars at Derby Private Health
We are pleased to announce that throughout 2018, we will be hosting a series of educational seminars at Derby Private Health for GPs and health care professionals.
Our seminars will be hosted by our consultants who will deliver informative presentations based on an area of their expertise, as well as giving you the chance to have your questions answered. There will also be the chance to have a tour of the Derby Private Health suite and find out more about the work that we do and how we reinvest all of our profits back into the NHS locally.
Our seminars will be CPD accredited, meaning that you will also earn CPD points for attending our GP-focused events. You can view our events on the CPD online event calendar here.
Food and drink will also be provided at all events, as well as complimentary car parking passes, allowing you to park on site at the Royal Derby Hospital free of charge.
Our educational seminars in 2018 are as follows:
- When to refer a patient for spinal surgery, hosted by Mr Raj Bommireddy | Thursday May 17th, 6.30pm arrival (7pm seminar start)
- Approach to the dizzy patient – a history of the condition, along with case studies and practical tests to improve diagnosis, hosted by Prof Owen Judd | Thursday May 24th, 6.30pm arrival (7pm seminar start)
- Updates in atrial fibrillation & heart failure, hosted by Dr Damian Kelly | Thursday June 7th, 6.30pm arrival (7pm seminar start)
- Investigating abnormal liver function tests: the role of fibrosis makers, hosted by Dr Andrew Austin | Thursday June 21st, 6.30pm arrival (7pm seminar start)
Looking for our Directory of Services? Download your digital copy here!
We have agreements with many of the major insurers – if possible, please provide your patient’s insurance scheme and policy details when making a referral.
We accept patients who are insured with the following insurance companies, as well as a number of others:
Patients may wish to pay for some procedures that are not currently available on the NHS, or if they have been waiting for treatment for some time and would like to choose when they receive treatment.
A GP referral is always preferable, however patients can self-refer for the following services: