After a successful series of educational seminars at the beginning of this year, we are pleased to announce that we will be continuing to host CPD verified educational seminars between September and December 2019.
The seminars, which are free to attend, will cover a variety of different specialist areas, including Gynaecology, dizziness, spinal Orthopaedics and much more. Our expert Consultants will deliver the presentations, providing you with information, knowledge and advice aimed at improving your knowledge base.
There will also be the chance for you to learn about the services on offer at Derby Private Health, as well as having a guided tour of our facilities once the seminar has concluded.
We will also be providing free food and drink, as well as offering complimentary car parking on-site at the Royal Derby Hospital.
CPD and CET accreditation
We will also be continuing to work closely with The CPD Service and The General Optical Council to provide CPD and CET points (where applicable), enabling you to continue with your professional development by attending our seminars.
Our educational seminars will resume in September and we have the following confirmed dates:
- Common ENT conditions and their treatment in Primary Care – hosted by Professor Owen Judd – Thursday 26 September
- Topic TBC – hosted by Dr Andrew Austin, Consultant Hepatologist and Gastroenterologist – Thursday 10 October
- Ophthalmology Seminar Topic TBC – hosted by Mr Pankaj Puri – Thursday 24 October
- Upper GI – ‘Is there a case for earlier referral’ – hosted by Mr Ashok Bohra – Thursday 7 November
- Orthopeadic Seminar – Topic TBC – hosted by Mr Guido Geutjens – Thursday 28 November
More dates TBC in December!
All of our seminars will commence at 7pm – but you are welcome to arrive from 6.30pm onwards.
How to find us
Derby Private Health is located on Level 2 of the Royal Derby Hospital, with the easiest way of accessing the suite being via entrance 21. The nearest car park to this entrance is car park 6.
When you enter the hospital via entrance 21, head up to Level 2 via the stairs or lift and you will find Derby Private Health.
If you are entering the hospital via the main entrance, follow the signs for Maternity & Gynaecology until Derby Private Health is signposted.