After launching our series of educational seminars at the beginning of 2018, we enjoyed a successful year hosting the events and are pleased to announce that we will be continuing to host CPD verified educational seminars throughout 2019.
The seminars, which are free to attend, will cover a variety of different specialist areas, including Gynaecology, dizziness, spinal Orthopaedics and much more. Our expert Consultants will deliver the presentations, providing you with information, knowledge and advice aimed at improving your knowledge base.
There will also be the chance for you to learn about the services on offer at Derby Private Health, as well as having a guided tour of our facilities once the seminar has concluded.
We will also be providing free food and drink, as well as offering complimentary car parking on-site at the Royal Derby Hospital.
CPD and CET accreditation
We will also be continuing to work closely with The CPD Service and The General Optical Council to provide CPD and CET points (where applicable), enabling you to continue with your professional development by attending our seminars.
Our confirmed upcoming seminars are as follows:
- Gynaecology: Menstrual Disorders, two week wait & referrals, hosted by Mr Summi Abdul | Thursday, 14 March
- Spinal seminar (TOPIC TBC), hosted by Professor Zdenek Klezl | Thursday, 28 March
- Updates in the advances in breast cancer management, hosted by Professor Kwok-Leung Cheung | Thursday, 11 April
- Diabetes, Obesity & Endocrine Disorders, hosted by Professor Iskandar Idris | Thursday, 16 May
- Practical management of the dizzy patient, hosted by Professor Owen Judd | Thursday, 23 May
- Dermatology issues: How to treat common conditions, hosted by Dr Rabi Nambi | Thursday, 27 June
All of our seminars will commence at 7pm – but you are welcome to arrive from 6.30pm onwards.
How to find us
Derby Private Health is located on Level 2 of the Royal Derby Hospital, with the easiest way of accessing the suite being via entrance 21. The nearest car park to this entrance is car park 6.
When you enter the hospital via entrance 21, head up to Level 2 via the stairs or lift and you will find Derby Private Health.
If you are entering the hospital via the main entrance, follow the signs for Maternity & Gynaecology until Derby Private Health is signposted.