Year of qualification:
Dr Azeem regularly carries out and report the following cardiac investigations:
- Echocardiogram (ECG)
- Exercise ECG (Treadmill Exercise Testing)
- 24 hour ECG (Ambulatory ECG monitoring)
- Prolonged ECG Monitoring (Cardiac event recorder or Spider Flash)
- 24 hours Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Tilt Table Testing for patients suffering from dizziness
- Diagnostic Coronary Angiography (Preferably via Radial Route as it is more patient friendly)
- Coronary Angioplasty and Stenting
- Rotablation (drilling of hard coronary arteries)
- Intravascular Ultrasound (IVUS guide PCI)
- Right and Left Heart catheterisation
Dr Azeem is the leading interventional cardiologist at Royal Derby Hospital. He has vast experience in cardiology and have been regularly treating patients with various heart problems such as chest pain, palpitation, dizziness, blackouts, breathlessness, high blood pressure and raised cholesterol. He will also see patients who are concerned about their general cardiac health but have no symptoms.
Dr Azeem has been the head of the cardiology department and led it through the crucial phase of development and expansion that has resulted in it being recognized nationally as a “Heart Attack Centre”.
He has also written an ECG Book “Rapid Review of ECG Interpretation”. This book takes a practical, thought provoking approach. It is a valuable resource for doctors, nurses, technicians and students wishing to extend or reinforce their knowledge of ECG interpretation, and in preparation for examinations.
To find out more please visit www.drtariqazeem.com
Dr Tariq Azeem works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Dr Tariq Azeem does not hold a share or financial interest in Derby Private Health.
Dr Tariq Azeem does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at Derby Private Health.
Dr Tariq Azeem does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at Derby Private Health.
To find out more or arrange a consultation, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us now on 01332 785200