Year of qualification:
Areas of expertise:
- Paediatric surgery
- Neonatal surgery
- Paediatric Gastro-intestinal surgery
Services currently provided:
- Consultations for abdominal pain and constipation in children
- General Paediatric surgery
- Surgery for hernia, hydrocele, circumcision, undescended testes, tongue tie, ingrowing toe nails & umbilical hernias in children
- Ad-hoc appointments available as required
- British Association of Paediatric Surgeons (BAPS)
- British Medical Association
- Indian Association of Paediatric Surgeons
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh (Paediatric Surgery)
Other specialist interests:
- Laparoscopic surgery in children
Mr Motiwale is a Consultant Paediatric Surgeon, working at Derbyshire Children’s Hospital, Royal Derby Hospital, Nottingham Children’s Hospital and Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust for last 12 years.
He has more than 25 years of experience in the field of Paediatric Surgery. His initial training was in Mumbai, India. He carried out further training in the UK and New Zealand. His areas of expertise are General Paediatric Surgery, Gastrointestinal surgery and Neonatal Surgery. He is the Speciality Lead for Paediatric Surgery at Nottingham and the Lead Trainer for Paediatric Surgery Trainees at Nottingham.
Mr Sandeep Motiwale works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Vitality Health
Mr Sandeep Motiwale does not hold a share or financial interest in Derby Private Health.
Mr Sandeep Motiwale does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at Derby Private Health.
Mr Sandeep Motiwale does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Derby Private Health.
To find out more or arrange a consultation, email us at email@example.com or call us now on 01332 785200