Year of qualification:
- Monday: Children’s clinic (morning) | Adult theatre (afternoon)
- Tuesday afternoon – Adult clinic
- Wednesday: Children’s clinic/children’s theatre (morning, alternates) | Adult clinic (afternoon)
- Thursday: Children’s clinic (morning) | Admin (afternoon)
- Friday: Adult theatre (morning) | Adult clinic (afternoon, except second Friday of month – children’s clinic)
General Ophthalmologist with a wide experience of all aspects of ophthalmology including cataract surgery, glaucoma and retinal disease
Children’s eye problems and all forms of squint.
Mr Roger Holden does not hold a share or financial interest in Derby Private Health.
Mr Roger Holden does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at Derby Private Health.
Mr Roger Holden does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Derby Private Health.
To find out more or arrange a consultation, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us now on 01332 785200