Year of qualification:
Areas of expertise:
- Retina (surgical and medical – diabetic eye diseases, macular degeneration, retinal vein occlusion, retinal detachments, vitreous detachment, macular holes, epiretinal membranes, complications of cataract surgery)
- Cataract surgery
- Appointments available daily (contact Derby Private Health for more details)
- Royal College of Organists (RCO)
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow (RCPSG)
- British Medical Association (BMA)
- British and Eire Association Vitreoretinal Surgeons (BEAVRS)
- European VitreoRetinal Society (EVRS)
- American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO)
Mr Gandhewar has been a Consultant Ophthalmologist for more than five years and has both UK and international training experience in ophthalmologic clinical, surgical and research experience. He has regular CPD (continuous professional development) appraisals and has been re-validated by GMC UK. He regularly teaches and trains juniors and fellows and is an invited speaker to local and international meetings.
- Teaching and training (Royal College Tutor)
- Medico-legal work.
Mr Ravi Gandhewar does not hold a share or financial interest in Derby Private Health.
Mr Ravi Gandhewar does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at Derby Private Health.
Mr Ravi Gandhewar does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Derby Private Health.
To find out more or arrange a consultation, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us now on 01332 785200