Year of qualification:
Areas of expertise:
- Dyspepsia (indigestion)
- Acid peptic disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Coeliac Disease
- Appointments available upon request
Services currently provided:
- Comprehensive assessment & evaluation of gastrointestinal symptoms, weight loss & anaemia
- General Medical Council (GMC)
- Royal College of Physicians (London)
- British Society of Gastroenterology
- British Association of Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition
- European Crohn’s and Colitis Organisation
- British Medical Association (BMA)
Dr Krishnamoorthy completed his specialist training in gastroenterology in the Midlands deanery and was appointed as consultant gastroenterologist at Royal Derby Hospital in September 2014. His area of interest is in luminal gastroenterology which includes dyspepsia, reflux disease, inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), coeliac disease and irritable bowel syndrome. He regularly performs diagnostic and therapeutic upper and lower gastrointestinal endoscopy (gastroscopy, flexible sigmoidoscopy and colonoscopy). He completed his masters in clinical nutrition from the University of Roehampton, looking at nutrient consumption, food related quality of life factors and food intolerances in IBD. He is a certified trainer for endoscopy.
Food intolerances and quality of life in Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Other specialist interests:
- Clinical Nutrition
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
Mr Rajesh Krishnamoorthy works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- AXA PPP
- AXA PPP International
- Bupa On Demand
- Exeter Friendly
- Secure Health
- Simply Health
- Vitality Health
Mr Rajesh Krishnamoorthy does not hold a share or financial interest in Derby Private Health.
Mr Rajesh Krishnamoorthy does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at Derby Private Health.
Mr Rajesh Krishnamoorthy does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Derby Private Health.
To find out more or arrange a consultation, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us now on 01332 785200