Year of qualification:
Areas of expertise:
- Colposcopy and pre-malignant disease of the cervix
- General gynaecology
- Menstrual disorders
- General Obstetrics
- Tuesday mornings
- Alternate Wednesday mornings
- Ad-hoc appointments available as requested
- Royal College of Obstetrician and Gynaecologists
- British Society of Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology
- British Medical Association
- Medical Protection Society
Generalist Obstetrician Gynaecologist with particular interest in management of pre-cancerous changes in cervix and abnormal smears. Management of menstrual disorders and general gynaecology.
- Electronic Fetal Monitoring in Labour as part of the EU study on Fetal ECG in labour
- Mirena vs Endometrial Balloon Ablation trial for management of Menorrhagia
- Medico-legal work
Services currently provided:
- Outpatient consultation
- Diagnostic colposcopy/vulvoscopy
- Colposcopy treatments
- Insertion of IUCD and Mirena IUS
- Daycase and inpatient General Gynaecological surgery
Mr Onnig Tamizian works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
Mr Onnig Tamizian does not hold a share or financial interest in Derby Private Health.
Mr Onnig Tamizian does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at Derby Private Health.
Mr Onnig Tamizian does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Derby Private Health.
To find out more or arrange a consultation call us now on 01332 785200 or email us at email@example.com