Year of qualification:
- Thursday & Friday after 2pm
- Ad-hoc appointments available as requested
Areas of expertise:
Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery
- Breast (enlargement, reduction, lift, inverted nipple correction)
- Tummy tucks
- Face (eyelid reshaping, mole excision, prominent ear correction, split earlobe repair)
- Scar revision/tattoo removal
- Anti wrinkle treatments
- Dupuytren’s treatment
- Carpal & Cubital tunnel
- Trigger finger
- Hand trauma
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic and Reconstructive)
- Hand surgery.
- British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive, and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS)
- The British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS)
- The British Society for Surgery of the Hand (BSSH)
Mary O’Brien is registered with the GMC as a specialist Plastic Surgeon.
She is a full member of The British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS), British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS) and The British Society for Surgery of the Hand (BSSH)
She has recently developed and released a new App (Mary O’Brien- Plastic and Hand Surgery) covering a variety of treatments and procedures. This is the first App in the UK developed by a Plastic Surgeon providing information and insights into Cosmetic, Plastic and Hand Surgery. It is patient focussed and addresses commonly asked questions with before and after photographs, highlighting what can be realistically achieved.
- Patient Outcome Measures
Miss Mary O’Brien does not hold a share or financial interest in Derby Private Health.
Miss Mary O’Brien does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at Derby Private Health.
Miss Mary O’Brien does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Derby Private Health.
Find out more about Miss O’Brien on her Facebook page
To find out more or arrange a consultation, email us at email@example.com or call us now on 01332 785200