Year of qualification:
Areas of expertise:
- Urinary stone disease
- General urology
- Urological cancers
- Prostate cancers
- General urology
- Wednesday, 4.30-6.30pm
- Ad-hoc appointments available as requested
Services currently provided:
- Endoscopic surgery of urinary stones
- Percutaneous nephrolithotripsy (PCNL and mini-PCNL)
- Rigid/Flexible ureteroscopy and Holmium laser lithotripsy
Surgery of penis and scrotum
- Hydrocele surgery
Endoscopic diagnosis and treatment of bladder tumours
- Bladder biopsy
Endoscopic treatment of benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH)
- Bladder neck incision
- Rigid/Flexible cystoscopy
Giacomo Caddeo is a Consultant Urological Surgeon at the Royal Derby Hospital. His main area of interest is urinary stone disease, including diagnostics, metabolic assessment and minimally invasive treatment.
Mr Caddeo also provides a broad spectrum of general urology including the management of prostatic enlargement (BPH), raised PSA, lower urinary tract symptoms, urinary tract infections, peno-scrotal conditions and haematuria. He also has an interest in the diagnosis of urological cancers (bladder, prostrate, kidney, testicular and penile cancer).
- European Association of Urology (EAU)
- British Association of Urological Surgeons (BAUS)
- Fellow of The Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Fellow of the European Board of Urology
Mr Giacomo Caddeo works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Universal Provident
Mr Giacomo Caddeo does not hold a share or financial interest in Derby Private Health.
Mr Giacomo Caddeo does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at Derby Private Health.
Mr Giacomo Caddeo does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Derby Private Health.
To find out more or arrange a consultation, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us now on 01332 785200