Year of qualification:
Areas of expertise:
- Interventional and General Cardiology
- Cardiac Pacing
- Thursday mornings
- British Cardiovascular Society
- British Cardiovascular Intervention Society
- Royal College of Physicians
Dr Kelly specialises in the investigation and treatment of adult cardiovascular disease with a particular interest in the treatment of coronary artery disease. He is clinical lead for the department of cardiology at the Royal Derby Hospital and involves patients fully in discussion of available diagnostic and treatment options.
- Active in multi-centre research as local principal investigator
- Papers on angiogenesis, coronary occlusion, mitral valve disease and the management of multi-vessel coronary disease following acute myocardial infarction.
Other specialist interests:
- Radial artery access for coronary angiography and PCI
- Cardiac pacing
- Adult congenital heart disease
To find out more or arrange a consultation call us now on 01332 785200 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org