Year of qualification:
- General Surgery: All abdominal wall Herniae (laparoscopic and open), pilonidal sinus, general emergency, General gastrointestinal symptoms.
- Benign Upper GI: Gallstone disease, Dyspepsia, Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy, Hiatus hernia surgery, Laparoscopic Fundoplications, Laparoscopic surgery for Achalasia (Cardiomyotomy), STRETTA Therapy for Reflux disease, Gastric pacemaker.
- Cancer: Oesophageal and Gastric cancer surgery.
- Laparoscopic Bariatric Surgery: Bypass, Sleeve, Bands, Balloon.
- Endoscopy: Gastroscopy, Flexible sigmoidoscopy, Colonoscopy, Endoscopic dilatation.
- Expert Witness: General surgery related including personal injury like hernia, other trauma, clinical negligence, screening reports.
- Thursday afternoon
- Ad-hoc appointments available as requested
Mr. Bohra has an experience of a vast experience of general surgical procedures with special interests in Upper GI Laparoscopic and Bariatric Surgery. He trained with some of the renowned Upper GI and Bariatric trainers in the country and then in Belgium. He was appointed a substantive Consultant in the NHS in 2005. As a member of the Quality Standards Advisory Committee at NICE he has been working on the quality guidance for management of obesity in children and young adults. Married and a father of 2 children, he is an avid cricket and football fan. He has multilingual fluency in 5 languages.
To find out more about Mr Bohra please visit his website www.ashokbohra.co.uk
To find out more or arrange a consultation, email us at email@example.com or call us now on 01332 785200