Year of qualification:
Areas of expertise:
- Gastroenterology and General Medicine
Services currently provided:
- Diagnosis and treatment of digestive diseases
- Endosopy and specialist therapeutic endoscopy for oesophagus, stomach and colon
- Clinic times available upon request
Consultant Gastroenterologist, Dr Andy Cole qualified from Cambridge and University College Hospital, London. He did his post graduate training in Bristol, Dunedin – New Zealand and Nottingham. His work involves all aspects of the diagnosis and treatment of digestive diseases including diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopy for oesophagus, stomach and colon. He runs a specialist IBD clinic for Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis.
- British Society of Gastroenterology
- Royal College of Physicians
- European Crohn’s and Colitis Organisation
- British Association for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition
- Inflammatory bowel disease – especially new drug therapies
- Peptic ulcer disease
- Endoscopic stenting
- Familial colorectal Cancer lead
- Clinical nutritional support
- Endoscopic ultrasound
Dr Andrew T Cole works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Benenden Health
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Dr Andrew T. Cole does not hold a share or financial interest in Derby Private Health.
Dr Andrew T. Cole does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at Derby Private Health.
Dr Andrew T. Cole does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Derby Private Health.
To find out more or arrange a consultation, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us now on 01332 785200