Areas of Expertise:
Shoulder and Elbow
Ad-hoc appointments available as requested
Mr Tambe was appointed as a consultant at the Royal Derby Hospital in 2010. Prior to joining the team here, he spent a year undertaking his Fellowship in shoulder surgery at the Wrightington Upper Limb Unit.
He has also spent time at the MGH Boston, USA and in various centres in Europe and UK as a visiting shoulder fellow (awarded by the British Elbow & Shoulder Society). He performs all types of shoulder & elbow surgery using open and keyhole techniques.
He was appointed Honorary Associate Professor by the University of Nottingham in 2014 in recognition of his teaching and research commitments.
- Replacement of shoulder and elbow joints.
- Shoulder dislocations and instability management.
- Tendon tears around the shoulder and elbow.
- Sports injuries to the shoulder & elbow.
- Shoulder trauma reconstruction.
To find out more or arrange a consultation, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us now on 01332 785200