At Derby Private Health, we are hosting a series of educational seminars for GPs and health care professionals in the area.
The seminars will be hosted by our consultants, who are experts in their field, and will provide engaging, useful information for you to take into your own practice. There will also be the chance to have a tour of the Derby Private Health suite following the seminar.
In addition to this, our events will be accredited with the CPD, allowing you to earn CPD points for attending our events. Food and drink will also be provided, as well as complimentary car parking. This will allow you to park on site in one of the Royal Derby Hospital car parks free of charge.
Booking is essential for the seminars, so please register your place by clicking the button below or by calling 01332 785143.
Our confirmed upcoming seminars are as follows:
- Lumbar spinal stenosis: Timing surgery right, hosted by Mr Zdenek Klezl | Thursday September 13th
- Dyspepsia guidelines & preventing Oesophageal cancer, hosted by Mr Paul Leeder | Thursday September 20th
- Ophthalmology seminar (TOPIC TBC), hosted by Mr Ravi Gandhewar | Thursday September 27th
- Gastric sleeves & bypasses: An update on the evidence & everything you need to know, hosted by Mr Sherif Awad | Wednesday October 3rd
- Hiatus Hernia: Selecting patients for referral & surgery, hosted by Mr Ashok Bohra | Thursday October 25th
- Faints, falls and funny turns – what’s new in the management of syncope, hosted by Dr Nauman Ahmed | Thursday November 8th
- Dermatology issues: Useful tips for treating common conditions, hosted by Dr Rabi Nambi | Thursday November 22nd
- Urology/oncology seminar (TOPIC TBC), hosted by Dr Prantik Das | Thursday December 6th
- Latest advances in cataract surgery, hosted by Mr Pankaj Puri | Thursday December 13th
All of our seminars will commence at 7pm – but you are welcome to arrive from 6.30pm onwards.
How to find us
Derby Private Health is located on Level 2 of the Royal Derby Hospital, with the easiest way of accessing the suite being via entrance 21. The nearest car park to this entrance is car park 6.
When you enter the hospital via entrance 21, head up to Level 2 via the stairs or lift and you will find Derby Private Health.
If you are entering the hospital via the main entrance, follow the signs for Maternity & Gynaecology until Derby Private Health is signposted.